GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Been to an Orioles game.....once
But, I do like the Marlins (mostly because I'm a south florida native)! Can't wait to see them win this time, too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
My friend likes the Philles. He continues to be mad at the fact that the Marlins beat the Philles.... :lol:

·
Registered
373 Posts
baseball got really **cked all of a sudden and i lost interest, but i have always been a met fan. unfortually they gto rid of rey ordornez and so many other kick a** players i had to stop.

·
Registered
43,946 Posts
Originally posted by Branden@Apr 3 2004, 01:06 PM
I have always been a baseball junky, so I thought I would see who everyone else is into with opening fay upon us!

I am a huge Orioles fan!

ORIOLES???

I gotta bone to pick with those Orioles pitchers.... ARGH....
Ponson couldn't pitch worth a damn in SF! And we traded Moss and Ainsworth for him.

Obviously... I'm a Giants fan. :lol:

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Going to a Cubs or Sox game is always a pain. The parking is horrible at best and the price of tickets is high. Being a soccer fan, I find that it takes forever for the game to end. Baseball is a game that I loved to play in my youth but could never watch it on a daily basis.
But I do go to ball games occasionally. But I watch the DuPage County Cougars; a farm club of the Florida Marlins (at least they were). The stadium is easier to get to, parking not all that bad and the smaller stadium gets one closer to the action. The players are the young guys trying to make their mark and make themselves available to autograph kids' play books. The level of play seems good enough although I am no authority of the game by any means. It is a nice way of having a hot dog on a warm evening.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I prefer football, the Rams specifically, but for baseball I have to root for the Cardinals, of course. I plan on trying to follow them this year, at least until they ruin they playoff chances again. Hopefully none of the old timer they picked up go kaput in the middle of a game!

·
Registered
156 Posts
im prolly the only one but ....GO BLUE JAYS.....having said that im not much of a baseball fan...but i gotta support the Canadian teams all the way!!! :D

·
Registered
43,946 Posts
Originally posted by markform@Apr 6 2004, 03:45 PM
Gotta love those BOSTON RED SOX!

Honorable mention to the SF Giants.
yeaaah... well the two are playing each other at SBC Park this year.... who will you root for then! ;)

·
Registered
43,946 Posts
Originally posted by markform+Apr 11 2004, 07:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (markform @ Apr 11 2004, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 03:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-markform
@Apr 6 2004, 03:45 PM
Gotta love those BOSTON RED SOX!

Honorable mention to the SF Giants.

yeaaah... well the two are playing each other at SBC Park this year.... who will you root for then! ;)
The Red Sox of course!

I might be at one of those games. But I won't be as uh....."emotionally invested" :mf_boff: as I would at a Red Sox vs Yankees game at Fenway Park. [/b][/quote]
True true true...

Then again... I won't be as "invested" as say an SF v. LA game.... the oldest running rivalry in baseball. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts