GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
There was a three?
Tokyo Drift was #3.....and surprisingly, it was pretty decent.

And I'll be the first to admit (if not the only one) to say I want to see this upcoming 4th one! ;)

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It actually looks good!! But then again im a fan of the others. Cant wait to see it!

·
Registered
7,385 Posts
I loved the first movie, loathed the second, and loved the first 20 minutes of the third. The fourth looks pretty good so far.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
So now there are actually 2 movies coming out in '09 I want to see.........this and Star Trek ;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I'm actually looking forward for it's launch. Looks good.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
So now there are actually 2 movies coming out in '09 I want to see.........this and Star Trek ;)
I didn't know there was a new Star Trek coming. :hyper:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

And I'll be the first to admit (if not the only one) to say I want to see this upcoming 4th one! ;)
I wanna see it too. The first was was ok, but silly in ways. The second one blew hard. The third one did not impress me...but the beginning was good :yep:

This new one looks good.

I saw the trailer on Sunday night at the theater. I went to see Death Race. There was already like 3 trailers before it so when the trailer for FF4 started, I thought it was the movie, so did my friends. But I thought it kinda looked like Michelle Rodriguez jumping on the trailer. Stealing the gas, etc then they show Vin Diesel and I'm like "WTF? I didn't know he was in Death Race...oh wait a minute, I know what this is!" :eek:

(Death Race was as stupid as it looks BTW. I didn't expect the ending, so that was good about it)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Re: Fast N Furious 4 Trailer

Thanks. The first one was so technically inaccurate that I didn't bother to watch #2. Generally speaking, sequels are usually lower budget attempts to make undeserved money off the original hit. Not always, of course, but by the time you get to the third and fourth ones it's nearly always the case.

How did I know they were going to smash the grand national.
Because now that Little 3 car sales are negligible they have to get rid of the old ones too, starting at the top.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Ummm, did you forget about another movie?

1. Transformers 2
2. Star Trek
3. F&F 4

That's the priority these 3 have for me next year!
I was thinking the same. :yup:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Looks good.

You can't hate a movie with a Buick Grand National in it.
Yeah I saw this preview in the theater the other day and was instantly like "Thats a GN!" and then I saw it was a fast and furious movie and was like "well now I have to see it either way if there is a GN". Although this movie series always manages to destroy the cars I like.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Hard to say if I'll like the movie. I looks like it's going to be somewhat close to the second movie, which was very bad; a movie that's suppose to be all about the cars, wasn't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts