GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
70?

He was senile... no one sane person tries to pull off an Accord as a Cop Car.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
That's bizarre. Putting aside the whole pretending to be a cop thing, what really has my head scratching is that he put the effort in and painted the car, added lights and what not, but he used a Honda Accord. Why not go all the way and get an old Crown Vic? It's not like they aren't cheap and plentiful.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I'm surprised that a police officer hadn't pulled him over for the appearance of his vehicle... I know that I would be a little suspicious if I were a police officer and saw a honda accord painted (and decked out) like that.

-Chase

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Wait wait wait... what purpose did him painting his car like that and pulling people over serve? Did he like rape or rob them or something? Or was he just crazy?
I think he was trying to be a speed limit vigilante. Probably pissed at all the people flying by him in the fast lane.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Wait wait wait... what purpose did him painting his car like that and pulling people over serve? Did he like rape or rob them or something? Or was he just crazy?
Most likely some form of crazy. Either he enjoyed the power of pulling people over or he was looking to get someone who would perform 'services' to get out of a ticket. Definitely not real bright.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I wonder, did he actually give out tickets? Where on earth would he have gotten them?

-Chase

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wonder, did he actually give out tickets? Where on earth would he have gotten them?

-Chase
I'm sure he had them made up. It looks like this guy went the extra mile to hone the fake cop look.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Maybe he would collect information from the peoples drivers license if he has a contact at the DMV(MVD if your state is stupid like NM). Then create credit card fraud as well as fraud for impersonating a police officer. Or maybe he is just a speed vigilante and let everyone he pulled over off with a warning. I know here in Albuquerque people will speed and run red lights and the cops don't do ***** about it. I had a girl cut me off while speeding through an intersection with out signaling right in front of a cop and the cop literally did nothing. I was pissed. So, I speed up and cut her off and brake checked her @$$! Road Rage Rules !!!!!!! Any who, if thats the case I don't blame the guy. There's a stop sign in front of my house that nobody stops at. Not even the cops. Ridiculous I tell you, ridiculous.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
According to him, he was just doing his Civic duty. He was on an Odyssey to clean up the streets as he saw Fit.

:D

Honda uses names that can easily be made into puns.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
According to him, he was just doing his Civic duty. He was on an Odyssey to clean up the streets as he saw Fit.

:D

Honda uses names that can easily be made into puns.
Oh, man.:lmao:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.