1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
555 Posts
From what I can gather, nobody has been able to crack the ECM for the 3.6. Once that happens (a sure thing now that the Camaro will have this motor) you'll really start to see some interesting power options.

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I can gather, nobody has been able to crack the ECM for the 3.6. Once that happens (a sure thing now that the Camaro will have this motor) you'll really start to see some interesting power options.
I agree 100%. You know the Camaro guys will be trying real hard to figure out how to get more power. I guarantee people will be amazed after seeing what those 4 valve heads will do with a power adder. It already puts down LT1 type hp NA with excellent torque for a V6.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
It looks like they did that dyno test back in April. The intake might be available now, but the exhaust isn't (for the Cadillac guys). But I'd bet the Camaro guys won't have to wait too long.........I'd hope.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Chevy will offer tuned CAI's and aftermarket exhaust from the factory.

Chevy would be silly not to give a few prototypes to the big name aftermarket guys to find out what stuff they can come up with. Cat back exhaust will most likley go first.

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Those Corsa Exhausts are magic. I am surprised they did not add the K & N air filter and some synthetic oil. That combo worked on my 06 STS4 and on the H3.
I'm sure someone will come up with a bolt on super charger, as there will be so many of these engines on the road, thereby increasing the customer base for the engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts