GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
"I'm gettin' the wind knocked out of me at every single bump...heaven knows what this would be like on the road"

:eek:

·
Registered
64 Posts
"I'm gettin' the wind knocked out of me at every single bump...heaven knows what this would be like on the road"

:eek:
I know right, blast that Honda for not making the highest-performance Civic in the lineup with the smoothness and sophistication of the Aveo...
(someone better wipe down that statement, it's dripping with sarcasm)

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I know right, blast that Honda for not making the highest-performance Civic in the lineup with the smoothness and sophistication of the Aveo...
(someone better wipe down that statement, it's dripping with sarcasm)
. <-----here is the point.

You missed it.

The question "who got the better one" was asked. Well, I don't know - would Europeans (or Americans) like a car described by the line: "I'm gettin' the wind knocked out of me at every single bump...heaven knows what this would be like on the road"? Would Honda sell the same quantity of cars if this car replaced the current Euro Type R? Obviously, Honda doesn't think so.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.