GM Inside News Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
15,241 Posts
Dr. Anthony Fauci has done much more than just be around. He has been America's top leader against communicable diseases since the Reagan Administration.
And that doesn't mean he gets everything right either. Seems like there's been a lot of backtracking and mind changing on this ongoing issue the last couple of years by he himself.
What color is the sky on your planet?
Prob'ly the same as yours. The color it gets right before it falls in 🤪 on everyone. ;) :rolleyes: j/k

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
So you now speak for mbukukanyau? I am sure that he is grateful.

And that doesn't mean he gets everything right either. Seems like there's been a lot of backtracking and mind changing on this ongoing issue the last couple of years by he himself.
For most of his career, Dr Fauci has been the primary public face of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), far and away the highest funded Federal agency devoted to scientific research. Science is not theology. Neither is it doctrine. Science is a method of gaining and confirming new knowledge. We are gaining new scientific knowledge faster now than ever in the history of humankind. As a result, there are times when old knowledge is replaced my new knowledge. Would you really prefer that your surgeon operated on you with dirty hands and surgical tools as they did back in the 19th Century?

But it is more than the fact that the body of scientific knowledge grows rapidly. In the case of communicable diseases like COVID-19 and influenza, these diseases are transmitted by microbes that evolve. This is why the flu shot is different from one year to the next. The COVID-19 virus evolves much more rapidly. There is simply no guarantee that the vaccine that is effective for the dominant strain extant will be effective against the dominant strain six months from now. This has to be confirmed empirically.

·
Banned
36,481 Posts
So you now speak for mbukukanyau? I am sure that he is grateful.

For most of his career, Dr Fauci has been the primary public face of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), far and away the highest funded Federal agency devoted to scientific research. Science is not theology. Neither is it doctrine. Science is a method of gaining and confirming new knowledge. We are gaining new scientific knowledge faster now than ever in the history of humankind. As a result, there are times when old knowledge is replaced my new knowledge. Would you really prefer that your surgeon operated on you with dirty hands and surgical tools as they did back in the 19th Century?

But it is more than the fact that the body of scientific knowledge grows rapidly. In the case of communicable diseases like COVID-19 and influenza, these diseases are transmitted by microbes that evolve. This is why the flu shot is different from one year to the next. The COVID-19 virus evolves much more rapidly. There is simply no guarantee that the vaccine that is effective for the dominant strain extant will be effective against the dominant strain six months from now. This has to be confirmed empirically.
It must be great to be so innocently trusting of authority.
Suit trousers Land vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony Fauci talk regularly about Covid pandemic (cnbc.com)

I am certain bill is also trusting the science. Guess who owns MSNBC?

·
Premium Member
37,232 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Two massive egos there, Little Hitlers if ever there were one. Or two.
Ironic, in comparison to the guy who is constantly holding rallies as if he were at Nuremburg and flies his own flags?

Reactions: AWHoden

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
The FBI staging a riot, just like they tried to stage Whitmer kidnap. You need to wake up to the sickness in DC. The place is rotten
You are a lost cause if you believe that.

Reactions: richmond2000

·
Banned
36,481 Posts
You are a lost cause if you believe that.
I know for one thing, the Truth of what actually happened and who initially initiated the riot and the single death is not citizens but FBI agitators.
There are videos out there of agents organising the breach.

Then the subsequent civil rights violations of due process of arrested citizens tells me everything I need to know of the FBI’s role. While not a single Antifa arrest has been made.

I used to be very trusting of these Government agencies. Now I see them clearly for what they are.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts