GM Inside News Forum banner

ETF Manager Sells Portion Of Tesla Holding After Saying $3,000 Future Value

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Ed753 
#1 · (Edited)
Font Screenshot Number

Font Screenshot Number

ARK’s daily trading update reflects portfolio changes made by its investment team and excludes creation and redemption activity and public offerings; for this reason it may not fully reflect all of the firm’s trades.

Links: Yahoo Finance Bloomberg News

See less See more
#5 ·
I am by no means a financial expert - but the value of anything tangible is what someone is willing to pay for it.

Tesla has a VERY loyal following, and is a USA founded and based company. Whether you like Elon Musk or not - he is clearly a visionary and is highly thought of by his customers and fans.

GM / Ford / Stellantis / Toyota - and the rest, would not be playing electric vehicle catch-up now if it wasn’t for Tesla and Elon Musk.

Twenty years ago, who would have thought that you could order millions of products online, and have them placed on your door step in a day or so - often cheaper than the local stores?

I suspect that Tesla will be the first company to have true online ordering, and deliver the vehicle to the customer without a dealership or any other hassles. When this becomes widely accepted, that will also drive up the stock price.

#10 ·
Not a member so I don't get to participate. Maybe I'll get a trophy anyway. But I'll take your word for it, Ed. Most of the ex perts I've seen in the last few years belong in straight jackets.

Ex pert, noun, adjective. Someone who has broad and deep competence.

alternative,
ex: a has-been
spurt: a drip under pressure.

Reactions: 1958carnut
#16 ·
She's out of her mind if she thinks the other mfrs. cutting back will free up chips for Tesla. If there aren't many to be had, how does that leave Tesla to get more of what's NOT THERE woman?. She also says sales of EV's will be up 50% this next year, so half again what they sold this year. Hmmm, :unsure: BFD (IMO of course ;)).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.