1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Good job!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thank you for following up on my request. Good job! I like it.....Just the wheels are my problem....doesn't look like it would fit this car...........

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that kit for the Escalade before, But for the V-Series like the CTS I think they(Cadillac)would want to keep it kind of a sleeper. It would be kind of cool to see Cadillac come out with a "Bling Edtion" for the Escalade that would take the Platinum Edtion a little bit further.

·
Registered
739 Posts
That is one gawd awful kit. It looks like a water craft, and the rear piece is plain fugly. But that's just my opinion.

The chop is ok. Much more classy than that Sarona thing.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
To be quite honest, I don't like it. You took the Escalade ESV Executive edition, changed the wheels to European design and got rid of the handles. The rear wheel looks way out of place and it doesn't look like you lowered it much (if at all). I doubt if Cadillac was introducgin a V-Series Escalade that it would base it off the ESV, for two reasons: 1) The Longer wheelbase and added weight would hurt performance. 2) THE ESV-V sounds awful. Sorry, but I had to be honest.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by TaHoE@Jun 29 2004, 10:28 AM
To be quite honest, I don't like it.  You took the Escalade ESV Executive edition, changed the wheels to European design and got rid of the handles.  The rear wheel looks way out of place and it doesn't look like you lowered it much (if at all).  I doubt if Cadillac was introducgin a V-Series Escalade that it would base it off the ESV, for two reasons: 1) The Longer wheelbase and added weight would hurt performance. 2) THE ESV-V sounds awful.  Sorry, but I had to be honest.
They asked for the chop and I did it. I don't think that Cadillac has any intention on making a Escalade-V. But I think they do plan on have more editions like the Platinum Edition and the Executive Edition on the Escalade. But me personally the one I would most like to see is the SRX-V be built (which I did a chop on) but I do like everyones honesty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts