GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,998 Posts
Yup, good changes. I disagree with raising the beltline, but otherwise great!

On another note, is the EXT in trouble? Will it see a third generation? The Avalanche is rumored to be doomed.

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On another note, is the EXT in trouble? Will it see a third generation? The Avalanche is rumored to be doomed.
It sells in tiny numbers, unless it's extremely profitable it will likely be axed.

·
Registered
11,998 Posts
I hope Cadillac and Lincoln really challenge each other to who can build the best 4G luxury SUV between the two. Bot have their strong points right now. Had Lincoln given the current Gator a more serious interior, the latest Ford tech, and the Boss engine it might be the superior product.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts

Yea it makes me think of the Navigator for some odd reason.

I would add the fender vent from the regular Escalade but otherwise great design

·
Firebird Concept (the turbine one)
15,356 Posts
Yea it makes me think of the Navigator for some odd reason.

I would add the fender vent from the regular Escalade but otherwise great design
As would I , or I would incorporate a vertical fender vent like the SRX.

·
Super Moderator
21,398 Posts
I agree with Amphibian. I like the front, but the raised beltline doesn't fit, IMHO.

·
Firebird Concept (the turbine one)
15,356 Posts
I agree with Amphibian. I like the front, but the raised beltline doesn't fit, IMHO.
I agree, plus it makes the car harder to see out of.....and less interior light.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think it looks great, but I would also change the grille.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts