GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
The pictured concept would make a nice next generation CTS for styling. I hope Caddy does not do a smaller car than the CTS. Leave Buick for that market. Caddy really should stay away from FWD or even AWD from a FWD platform. In other words no X type car.

·
Registered
461 Posts
All these Art & Science designs look the same to me - ugly. Wayne Cherry's parting "gift" to GM. The guy wouldn't know a good design if it ran over him. Thank god he's retired.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Won't work...I could tell you that much.
If Caddy wants to move upscale, which I see it doing within the next few years with Buick right on its tail, they will have to appeal to the rich people of America, not us: the people who would prefer a Lexus, Caddy, Benz, or Acura but are stuck driving Camry's, and Accord's. even civics! :D

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by SaabKing@Mar 26 2004, 11:43 AM
P.S. Does anyone have any official pictures of the 97x that GM will let you show that arn't embargoed?
9-7x pics are embargoed and we aren't allowed to post them. But its pretty much a re-badge, however its easily the BEST looking GMT360. Thats it, my mouth is shut, no futher questions please...

·
Registered
287 Posts
A rebadged Bravada with a SAAB front A pillar foward, is what i heard. But i won't ask anymore questions. I'll wait for the NY Auto show like a meer mortal :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts