GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by GotAWD@Feb 1 2004, 04:35 AM
i like them all. but as a suggestion bigger wheels should be available for all the demalis.
I agree, I see so many of these with large tires, it just looks funny with the stock ones

all in all, it looks great!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Not bad, I would prefer more side cladding (Like all the other Denalis) but its not bad, the interior is improved as well (Thank god)

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
<_< I'm sorry, but I don't see Y I should B so excited about the Envoy Denali. It doesn't look like anything special 2 me. Does it have some type of special funky engine that'd make me wanna spend extra on it or something note worthy??...What is it I'm missing? :blink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
WOW! I bet this took GM a long time to design....a new grille, wood steering wheel and a different set of running boards. This is such a disgrace, they could have at least put some signature DENALI projector lamps upfront.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Wow, another boring introduction of a badge-engineered vehicle with an extra name from the General! Look out competition, GM now has 2 SUVs that are both luxurious and with a 5.3L V8. Wait a minute, aren't the Rainier and Envoy Denali essentially the same!?! Go figure..

·
Registered
233 Posts
I always liked the look of the GMC SUVs. I just hate all the fake wood. A car this price should have real wood or not even bother.

j

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have always loved the Envoys interior and this one looks even better, I think GM can make a nice interior. Sweet Denali Grille and rims, as previously mentioned the better headlights and maybe some different trim and chrome outside would have made it even better.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Looks great! The standard V-8 (?) is an obvious plus to getting the Envoy Denali. I would like the V-8 to be an option for the non-Denali versions also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts