GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
<_< I'm sorry, but I don't see Y I should B so excited about the Envoy Denali. It doesn't look like anything special 2 me. Does it have some type of special funky engine that'd make me wanna spend extra on it or something note worthy??...What is it I'm missing? :blink:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Ooooooh, new steering wheel, body colored mirrorors, new grille and running board stickers, look out!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Wow, another boring introduction of a badge-engineered vehicle with an extra name from the General! Look out competition, GM now has 2 SUVs that are both luxurious and with a 5.3L V8. Wait a minute, aren't the Rainier and Envoy Denali essentially the same!?! Go figure..

·
Registered
233 Posts
I always liked the look of the GMC SUVs. I just hate all the fake wood. A car this price should have real wood or not even bother.

j

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have always loved the Envoys interior and this one looks even better, I think GM can make a nice interior. Sweet Denali Grille and rims, as previously mentioned the better headlights and maybe some different trim and chrome outside would have made it even better.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.