GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
832 Posts
I am looking for an emblem for my truck similar to the "vortecMAX" badge, only I want it to say "vortec5300." I think it would look good on my truck if I could find a company that makes it, although I have never seen one.
If you are looking for something custom, try this site out. He's got a bunch of sample Dmax and Powerstroke Badges that he has made up. Really sharp looking ones. I'm not sure what it will run you dollar wise, but something to look into if you want something custom. Otherwise you can get the one that just says "VORTEC" on it like you will find on the HD gasser's. But GM doesn't make a "VORTEC5300" badge. Hope this helps.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.