GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious as I know it is on a number of concepts and I believe the Maybach. Does anyone know the name of the supplier??

Also, this just popped in my head but, has anyone ever done a concept for electrochromatic body panels that don't necessarily go clear but could change to whatever colour the driver desired? Sounds like a cool thing to me, except for the fact that it'd prolly cost a billion and piss the hell outta police. "Were in hot pursuit of a red corvette, no wait, i mean blue, no black no... what the hell"

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
for paint.. only thing i know of is color shifting paint called camillian (however you spell it), it uses mutiple paint pigments that each reflect light at different angles causing the color to shift depending on your viewpoint.(think thats how it works at least).. and yeah, the police dont like it.. was riding with a friend whos car shifted between 4 different colors, got pulled over.. cop rolled his eyes at my friend and said "want to explain what color i should write on ticket".. then my friend replied.. "green mist,aztec gold,root beer,berry".. on ticket the cop just wrote "?"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts