GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello People again!
i have posted a thread for my past sketch for the EL CAMINO :)
people liked it !
and people asked for a retro look!
so here it is :)

Hope u all like it !!!!!

And for the love of god :p
please comment hahaha :p
i dont wana see 200 views and 3 comments :p thats kinda lame :p

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I don't see what's retro about it, but I do like it. :yup: I really think GM should have given the G8 ST to Chevy and called it El Camino. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Nice, i like it, especially the grill in the same line as the headlights.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Nooooo...you'd get Pontiac fans riled up. Plus, Chevy has enough cars in its lineup. That's one of the main reasons Lutz gave it to Pontiac.
Indeed.

but for the drawing, im not seeing whats retro about it. Still looks good, good drawing like usual but i liked your first camino better, looked newer and less like a rebadged ute.

still waitin on that corvette

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Nooooo...you'd get Pontiac fans riled up. Plus, Chevy has enough cars in its lineup. That's one of the main reasons Lutz gave it to Pontiac.
I'm a Pontiac fan and the Poncho need not sell a pick-up. GMC and Chevy do that, even if this is not a pick-up "truck."

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
Bless you my child for not foisting another horrid "retro" theme on us (despite the tag line). Retro's becoming about as palatable as a Pauly Shore movie...

This is a good rendering and an interesting take on the Holden Ute.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I see the Holden Ute here, no retro, No El Camino. Just a revised Holden Ute.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
did anyone else wanted some retro but me? ;)
I don't see retro here either, but I like the design. I see that headlights are inspired by the test mules headlights, not a bad thing. GM should offer them in at least one car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.