GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Re: El caminoized

what LAchevy said.

i'd rather not see a camaro made into an el camino, a rebadged holden UTE would work just fine.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Re: El caminoized

Good idea though, not one I would have thought of.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i like it..reminds me of that levis commercial that featured a furturistic yet worn in el camino type car, that the guy has to tame.. rodeo style.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
IMPALAon20s said:
i like it..reminds me of that levis commercial that featured a furturistic yet worn in el camino type car, that the guy has to tame.. rodeo style.
I think I faintly remember that! A few years back, right? Maybe 3-6 years ago it seems like?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
AmericanRevolution said:
I think I faintly remember that! A few years back, right? Maybe 3-6 years ago it seems like?
yeah.. here info on that commercial.. i had already tried contacint producers to find out about car.. no reply..

Title > Wild Car
Date > 17/Jul/03
Country > USA
Music > 'Crazy Beats', Blur /&n
Agency > Bartle Bogle Hegarty, New York
Production > Partizan, Los Angeles
Post Production > Moving Picture Company, London
Sound Production > Nigel @ 750mph, London http://www.thereel.net/search/content/BackIssuesContents.aspx?job=294172#
Creatives > Neil Dawson
Creatives > Gavin Lester
Creatives > Clive Pickering
Creatives > Anthony Goldstein
Agency Producer > Zarina Mak
Agency Producer > Bruce Wellington
Director > - Traktor
Editor > Andrea MacArthur @ Peepshow
Description > A rugged denim clad young man ropes his runaway car as if it were a bull broken from the herd. He pulls himself onto the mechanical beast and after some dramatic bucking manages to tame his wild automobile. Another striking rodeo analogy.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
ya, ya, I remember that! It was alright, seen better, seen worse... a bit corny, but then again, what commercial isn't corny to one extent or anyother? :p

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
AmericanRevolution said:
ya, ya, I remember that! It was alright, seen better, seen worse... a bit corny, but then again, what commercial isn't corny to one extent or anyother? :p
yeah, but did you noticed the modern interior it had when he finally got inside car? ugh, wish i could find more pictures.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Amazingly I remember that commercial, but very faintly. Pretty good ideas expressed here. I would like to see it sharpened up a bit though. Good job.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Ya know, every time I look at it, I'm liking it more and more and more! haha

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts