GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edmunds finally posted there full review of the Challenger R/T. This is my favorite model out of the three avalible and its also my favorite because I shot the R/T along with the SE model a few days they were officially unveiled (and they are still one of my favorite sets of photos.) Anyway more at the link

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=130955

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
thanks for sharing and I keep the best quote
But did we mention that when we leave the 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T idling in our driveway, it sets our aluminum rear storm door into violent vibrations? Also we have yet to find a better new car in which to listen to early Black Sabbath. So there's that.
Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Steppenwolf, Poison, good musical choices for the Challenger. Say I wonder what does it fell to listen Black Sabbath in the current Civic? ;)

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Steppenwolf, Poison, good musical choices for the Challenger. Say I wonder what does it fell to listen Black Sabbath in the current Civic? ;)
I think Cascada is a much better listening choice for the current Civic ;)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Steppenwolf, Poison, good musical choices for the Challenger.
My favorite soundtrack in the Challenger is called the 40 Series by Flowmaster. Otherwise, AC/DC fits the bill.

And I agree, the R/T is my favorite trim of the Challenger because of the 5.7 as opposed to the 6.1.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This is definitely a car with presence!!!
I give it 2 model years and a few minor refreshes before it's cancelled.
My guess is that Chrysler CANT redesign this car to make it better than it already is, therefore they will just kill it with no explanation and build more blocky fwd cars nobody wants to buy. :lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts