Chevy versus Ford
Buick versus Mercury
Cadillac versus Lincoln/Jaguar
Saab versus Volvo
Hummer versus Land Rover
GMC versus Ford trucks
Saturn versus Mazda
Pontiac versus... Aston Martin? Ouch.

I've never really looked at the parallels before. Interesting.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Re: American Automotive Manufacturing Alliance

I never noticed the paralells either... intresting

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: American Automotive Manufacturing Alliance

I had never noticed the parrallels either until i did this. My idea behind this was to kind of hint at what GM and Ford need to do. Team up and prop each other up and maybe they can together knock Toyoda back a few places.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you and asim how can i refine it. I did play with word placement quite a bit. Jus throw me out some ideas

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Your second wallpaper is excellent man! I think you either should use all the same font/colour for the text or all different. Or use one font for the main writing and different font/colours for the slogans that you've mixed in.

It might also be better if you had the tezt aligned with the centre of the pictures on the left and between the pictures on the right. Hmmm... that might be hard for you to picture... what I mean is the pictures on the left are spaced well, and maybe the pictures on the right could be shifted down a bit so that they're evenly staggered. It's very important to have everything balanced, or if it's unbalanced, that it's pleasing to the eye. I really do like this, though, especially your last line.

Oh, and is that the standard 'Only GM' logo? I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't look better with 'only' to the left of the GM badge. Just a couple suggestions.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I was editing my wallpaper and had an idea for a commercial. It would be based off my wallpaper. Opening scene you would see Welcome to the AMERICAN REVOLUTION and as it fades from sight you would see just the halo lights of the Camaro and hear the motor start and idle with its great rumble.
Then you would see the Aero-X blast through that and you would be on a salt flat. Then you would hear "When your BORN FROM JETS" and the AERO-X would transform into one and fly over a building where you would cut inside of.
Then you would hear "You go BEYOND PRECISION" and it would do one of those CGI's where you see the outside of the Enclave and it would go through it front to back showing the body, frame, motor, wiring, insulation etc.
Then it fades to a wet big city street at night saying "You only offer PROFESSIONAL GRADE" and a Black DENALI XL rolls slowly on screen making sure you notice the rims.
Next scene is all black and you hear them say "We want to make you" and FEEL ALIVE is written across the screen and you see a Phoenix rise from ashes and a V8 rumble that then roars all the way to redline.
Then you see an H3x go from the woods to the road and on screen it says LIKE NOTHING ELSE can.
Then you see a Fleetwood Sixteen flying down the Nurburgring Nordschleife back straight at full throttle. With the announcer saying "We have begun our BREAK THROUGH".
Then we have an AURA slide to a stop on a normal stretch of tarmac just like in the picture. With the announcer saying "so it's not LIKE ALWAYS. It's LIKE NEVER BEFORE."
And on the Final screen it says ONLY GM. With each one of the aformetioned vehicles would appear on screen side by side.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

1 - 17 of 17 Posts