GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
I'm not quite convinced that their big-boy SUV design direction was a very smart move, simply because such design is associated with gas guzzler. Maybe Honda can get around that though?

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I'm not quite convinced that their big-boy SUV design direction was a very smart move, simply because such design is associated with gas guzzler. Maybe Honda can get around that though?
It's a Honda. Nuff said.;)

It looks like the took a Pathfinder and Explorer and mashed them together to make this white bread SUV.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I swear the front looks like a pig.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
It just amazes me that people will actually buy this and the new Highlander. The highlander is better than this in my opinion, but it still doesn't have any cohesive design. Just a bunch of shapes thrown onto an SUV.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
It's a Honda. Nuff said.;)

It looks like the took a Pathfinder and Explorer and mashed them together to make this white bread SUV.
Really. I have seen so many ugly a** Accords on the road that its not even funny. Apparently, these people will buy anything that has an H on the hood.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Forget this brick on wheels.......Honda needs to take a stand and bring their wagon over from Europe *(check the Asian sub-thread)

This thing screams 'gas-guzzler' worse than any other SUV I've seen (on par with the Escalade) even though it's powered by a V6.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
After over-rounding the CR-V, they have over-squared the Pilot.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Nothings changed the concept looked lame at NAIAS and it looks even lamer now and I guess the H now stands for Hog because the front does remind me of a pig

·
Banned
11,892 Posts
Looks different! In an odd way!

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Geez. What happened to Honda design?

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Geez. What happened to Honda design?
It died a quick and painless death when the new accord came out and its been dead ever since

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
:clap: I'm loving this! Honda is shooting themselves in the foot. This is absolutely hideous!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts