1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
It's a testament to the strength of the LX platform that it can handle something so powerful.
It's also a testament to how big this thing is....that it can fit the V10. And if built will be company with the $80,000 ++ Shelby Mustang KR.:D

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they going to sell that?
probably not most of the SEMA cars that the automotive companies bring are usually design exercises and usually don't lead to any production models still it would be cool if Dodge did decide to produce it

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts
*waits for LS9 powerd Camaro to show up at SEMA*
Why must talk of the Camaro pollute so many threads? Nobody here was talking about it. So unnecessary.

Enjoy waiting for the Sema Camaro. Making people wait seems to be all that that car can do. We're still waiting on the production model almost three years after we saw the concept. GM shouldn't be putting out Special Editions of a car that they can't even put into showrooms.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Challenger Venom? :dro:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Why must talk of the Camaro pollute so many threads? Nobody here was talking about it. So unnecessary.

Enjoy waiting for the Sema Camaro. Making people wait seems to be all that that car can do. We're still waiting on the production model almost three years after we saw the concept. GM shouldn't be putting out Special Editions of a car that they can't even put into showrooms.
Does somebody need a hug? :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would buy it if the price wasn't insane.....I know my z06 would be faster, but a 2+2 with good looks and the 8.3l engine would be a hoot.....Like buying the last 426 Hemi in the early 1970s......

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
That's a dismissive response.

But, yes, I do need a hug. Thanks.

Don't worry, when the Camaro does finally get there, it'll be way more better than the Challanger and Mustang. :yup: I want one!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Sorry, but I'll also bring up the Camaro. No matter if Chrysler produces the SRT-10 Challenger, GM does need to offer the top Corvette engine package, complete with the big brakes and so forth, in the Camaro. Many of us either do not like the looks of teh Corvette, or do not fit so well in such cars. They should also offer that package on the G8, for the same rasons.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sorry, but I'll also bring up the Camaro. No matter if Chrysler produces the SRT-10 Challenger, GM does need to offer the top Corvette engine package, complete with the big brakes and so forth, in the Camaro. Many of us either do not like the looks of teh Corvette, or do not fit so well in such cars. They should also offer that package on the G8, for the same rasons.
Hey...atleast you Camaro fans are getting your car back!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
bigger burnouts!

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
This SRT-10 would be awesome but I would also like to see better performance from the SRT-8. I agree with Buick61 though about the Camaro, does it really need to be brought up in every single muscle car discussion. Let's at least get the thing produced.

On a side note I would love to see the ZR-1 motor available in a limited edition Camaro but I think an $8,000 brake job would be a little too much for a Camaro or G8.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
looks great although it probably weighs 4300+ lbs (I'd still drive it though :D).

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

Amen to that.......am sick of hearing about the Camaro in every other thread! :yup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts