GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
They may have used it first, however judging form the images and the logo, those are from the 80's and therefore the rights to the add are out of copyright, so GM can use it, and IMO, we are using it better...

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey my uncle has a similer 350 crew cab lol :lol: thos tires are insanely small. truck a peice of crap tho. the engine blew at 35,000 miles and the bearings in the u-joints were toast..., so he got a chevy 2500 silverado and its got 100,000 miles on it and its great!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Jan 13 2004, 09:49 PM
They may have used it first, however judging form the images and the logo, those are from the 80's and therefore the rights to the add are out of copyright, so GM can use it, and IMO, we are using it better...
Might not be as old as we think. Remember, they didn't change the Ram until 94. Before then, it had looked the same since the 70's.

Nonetheless, I think their revolution was the K-car. That's long gone, and now we have to deal with this stupid Hemi craze :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha.. i remember when i was a little kid in the 70's, i use to think the dodge trucks only came in one color , because i would only see them being used as fleet trucks (light company, phone company..etc.etc) in orange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts