GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,885 Posts
Do you know how much money that GM is throwing at the current U-Vans in incentives?

$15000. 00 in Canadian dollars (in rate support, residual support, free DVDs, lolatity bonuses etc)

This is insane! and now GM not unlike Ford have only half finnished thier vans, I mean Ford came out with a rear fold flat and what does DCX do? puts in 2 of them and now GM does a half a** job also.

DCX is the king of the mini van and it appears they will stay that way, the only one that seems to be watching them is Toyota, and this is a shame.

· Registered
7,885 Posts
Originally posted by MelvinJ@Jun 16 2004, 01:02 PM

There's no diesel in the vans since 2002, although they may put the Duramax in for 2006, but nothing is certain there.

And this REALLY confused me, I had a number of small wholesale food distributers that used nothing but G-Cutaways,they could run them for the same kind of $$$'s as a Magic Wagon. But then GM canned the diesels in G-Vans, and at the same time canned the 3500HD cab and chassis? Giving Ford the only trucks for the small and larger commercial fleets.

So you say that they replaced the 3500 HD with the 4500\5500 Kodiak-Topkick, but these are only from medium duty dealers and higher in price. The mid 90's GM went hard after the small fleets throwing money left and right and then when we were making headway , they deserted them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.