GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of completly highjacking a thread, I thought I would start my own.

Here is my 04 Z71.
Here is the newest picture.

After it was detailed.

Setting with a old friend.

Being used.

The background on my Moto Q and Zen.

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
Seriously though, lookin' sharp there darndottypoo!

But what's with the photoshoppin? Those mirrors scared me. And the black bowtie? What is this? Your opera taxi?

:p:

Enjoy it to the fullest! And give her a name. All cars (and trucks too) need a name. This one looks like a "Cheryl" to me!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously though, lookin' sharp there darndottypoo!

But what's with the photoshoppin? Those mirrors scared me. And the black bowtie? What is this? Your opera taxi?

:p:

Enjoy it to the fullest! And give her a name. All cars (and trucks too) need a name. This one looks like a "Cheryl" to me!

The Mirrors? All I see is the AC Unit behind me with out them. They pop right off at the campsite.

Name: The black truck.

Opera Taxi? Yes it is. I rarely drive it. I put about 10K on it a year, and I plan on keeping it for another ten years.

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts
I'm tired of calling the Malibu "the Malibu."
I've shortened it to Mally.
Envoy can be "Gas Hog #1."
Sonoma can be "Gas Hog #2."
:D

Nice truck though, darndot. I've been looking for a Silverado or Sierra like that for quite some time.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
BTW, nice truck!

Pretty much the same as mine (4x4 ECSB Z71 Chevy "Silverado"), just about a decade younger. So, I kinda have to like it (since I like mine). :)

I prefer the '57, though.

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
What's so surprising?
cuz darndot's a little, erm, "chunky"! Of course he's chunky in that cute, adorable way...! :D

I'm just accustomed to the typical cyclist in my hood: either waistline-obsessed exercise fanatics or half-starved students...

darndot said:
The Mirrors? All I see is the AC Unit behind me with out them. They pop right off at the campsite.
Ahhh. Now I see. The black bowtie looked like a photoshop at first, and I thought maybe you had played with the mirrors too since the mirrors are normal in the other pics. But I see now what looks like a photoshop flaw is where the extended mirror clips on to the regular mirror.

I never tow anything so I'm oblivious to advancements in pickup truck mirror-extension technology!

:D

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just because I carry bikes while camping doesn't mean we use them. ;)

I wasn't going to say anything for three more pounds, but I have lost 47 pounds since Sept. I am now at 187.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts