GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
ugh! i have no problem with GM badged daewoos (no, i don't... wanna fight about it?!? :))... but that thing is WEIRD! i think the current daewoo rebadges translate into decent chevrolets... but how does THAT microvan slot in? they'd have to lose the odd swoopy side sculpting before i'd accept that as a chevrolet. yikes!

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Feb 20 2004, 01:16 PM
Aside from the swoopy styling, this car reminded me of the Mitsubishi Expo (Eagle had a version, too), which might have been the first true "tall wagon" in the US market.
ah yeah! forgot about that! we had the plymouth colt version in canada. you could get it AWD. i think it even had a sliding rear side door! i was looking for one as a winter beater a few years back. you're totally right... the original mini minivan!

jitney? yowza! something about the front makes me think mercedes! kinda A-class i guess. good lord that thing is swoopy though... that's the only word for it! if i start to like this thing i'm fully blaming you!

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Originally posted by sncrducrx@Nov 7 2003, 12:43 AM
http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?por...t_code=05060515

In the latest move, partnership officials revealed plans to ship a small, multipurpose van to Canada. GM will sell the Korean Rezzo as the Chevrolet Vivant in Canada, company officials say.

hmmmm... any news on the next GMDAT coming to canada? i'm sure everyone here is dying to know more :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.