·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Re: Dad got a new car...

Hopefully when his lease ends on his Saab, he will buy a Hummer H2 before they discontinue it.

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

He will pick up the car on Wednesday, so pictures then.

He will be driving his Saab until the end of April when he will probably drive the Z4 and the Saab.

I'll be driving my Saab until I get my Corvette, which I am trying to do in the next 2 months, unless I get a 2009 (depends on GMAC lease pull-ahead options).

I'll be getting a winter car when his Saab goes back in October/November.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

He will be driving his Saab until the end of April when he will probably drive the Z4 and the Saab.

I'll be driving my Saab until I get my Corvette, which I am trying to do in the next 2 months, unless I get a 2009 (depends on GMAC lease pull-ahead options).

I got your winter car right here! :D

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

My dad's buddy has something like that, a 1966 Corvette that he has sitting in his garage.
Unless you need/desire the utility of something like a regular 2-door or 4-door......why not score another 'vette like that?? ;)

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Unless you need/desire the utility of something like a regular 2-door or 4-door......why not score another 'vette like that?? ;)
Bad thing is that '66 has not been driven in 20 years has a layer of dust on it, no brakes, needs an engine rebuild and all new fluids and hoses. Tires are a must, and it probably needs a minor resto job on the interior.

Even worse problem is he will never sell the damn thing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

Ah so you decided on the Corvette? I can't remember. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Re: Dad got a new car... (Now with Pictures)

Question is...are you gunna have a Son and Dad day at the track, see who's got the better sports car?

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

Question is...are you gunna have a Son and Dad day at the track, see who's got the better sports car?
Son would take Dad to the cleaners I think ;)

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts

Is your father aware that he accidentally purchased one with an automatic transmission??

Heh, my Dad and I used to race each other when I had my 300C and he had his C5 Z51 Convertible.

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

Very cool. Congratulations to him.

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
34,376 Posts

^^^. Congrats to your papa..
Many a cow gave its life so that your visors would be padded!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts