GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to hold this off until the entire project with this truck was finished, but sine it'll be a couple months before I get done with it all, I just wanted to upload what I have so far. It should be obvious on what the project is...;)

Here's a link to the DeviantArt page:

http://seawolfpaul.deviantart.com/art/Custom-Chevy-Silverado-3500-98831513

It has more info on the drawing.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much.

The drawing is actually a revised version of a past design. The original was all black with a very problematic bumper design. I decided to make my revised design a Transformer as well since I'm getting into concept art (the type for games and movies), and I wanted to get some practice by designing my own transformer.

For those wondering about the time it takes to draw these, I usually draw big, so it does take me a couple days. This drawing took a while because I kept laying it off every now and then. The tires took the longest, probably two hours at least. I was very serious about detail in this drawing, so I did take a very long time with this one.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fantastic!

you made the Silverado look good too... something that is hard to do.
I agree that it is very hard to make the Silverado look good. I've yet to see a real life custom silverado that really fits my design tastes...almost all the ones I see don't have much changes to the loads of chrome up front. I feel the Silverado has a lot of professionalism in its design. It's just not satisfying for the consumer.

That is awesome, nice job! It reminds me of this badboy.
I've seen that truck every now on then on the net. It's one of my most favorite custom designs! It looks like it has the same bumper as Ironhide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts