GM Inside News Forum banner

Cup Holder Inserts

1415 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  GMCSonoma
Anybody know the part number of the rubber inserts for the cup holder pulldown on the rear of the center console?

See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Truthfully, just contact your parts vendor by email with your picture there...

Give them your VIN# & alike...that's the best way...IMO.

That being said....I'd guess #15070349 and you'll need two...please verify that with your vendor 1st!!!!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.