GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As is his normal practice, my favorite Cadillac salesman at my favorite Cadillac dealership called me up the other day to inform me that an exciting new Cadillac model had just rolled off the truck, and invited me to come down and look at it.

The silver CTS-V was spoken for and still hadn't been fully unwrapped, so I couldn't drive it. Rats!

Anyway, not that you haven't seen a CTS-V before, but I thought I'd post some pics of this beauty for my friends here at GMI.

I was told I'd find it "somewhere out in the back". After a brief hunt, there it was, parked next to one those plebian standard CTS models. :rolleyes:

Here it is from the front, with another drooling onlooker. That mesh grill really grabs you, especially if you're used to seeing the regular grille. Looks real nice in 3-D.

Oh, lookey. The door's unlocked. :D

Pretty V-Series gauges.

That's a lot bigger than the one in my CTS. :blink:

The way it looks, I think you're supposed to pronounce it "Vvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee". :woot2:

Front wheels are included in the purchase price.

...so, maybe I'm a bit biased when it comes to Cadillacs (ya think?), but even dirtied up from the long trip from Lansing to SoCal, I'd say this is a very, very desirable car.

Unfortunately, my favorite car salesman rudely decided that he would not let me have it for free, in spite of the fact that I give him good marks on those little survey cards whenever I buy a car from him. Hmph. <_< :p

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
GOD THAT CAR IS GORGEOUS!! I love the CTS more and more everytime I see it...it makes me wish I bought it before my Grand Prix...Still love the GTP though...

·
Registered
41 Posts
The lack of clear plastic in the back makes it looks so much better. I want to drive one of these beasts so bad. Gorgeous car, and fast as hell too... B)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Originally posted by 2004_SRX_@Feb 13 2004, 03:50 PM
The lack of clear plastic in the back makes it looks so much better. I want to drive one of these beasts so bad. Gorgeous car, and fast as hell too... B)
I am glad you noticed that the clear licsense plate pocket was body color. The V's had them first, but now all the CTS's will be getting them. I think they make the car look a lot better.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Better watch out 4 those flat tires.....

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I saw it at the Chicago show. The wheel, tire & brakes combo alone is worth the place - big meaty tires, wide open wheels and HUGE brakes. Toughest, most purposeful looking wheels I've ever seen on a car.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I like black better. But I'll let you know tomorrow when I pick it up. :D

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
That looks exactly like the one I saw at my dealer. The grill caught my eye from across the highway, doing 50mph!! I pulled a u turn and pulled into the lot. I wish I had a digi cam, because it looks sweeeet. There are know 2 CTS-V's in NJ!!

and CVP33, awesome man! I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup+Feb 13 2004, 11:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LGRpup @ Feb 13 2004, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2004_SRX_@Feb 13 2004, 03:50 PM
The lack of clear plastic in the back makes it looks so much better. I want to drive one of these beasts so bad. Gorgeous car, and fast as hell too...  B)
I am glad you noticed that the clear licsense plate pocket was body color. The V's had them first, but now all the CTS's will be getting them. I think they make the car look a lot better. [/b][/quote]
I agree but those body colored ones still are not in the supply chain yet according to my local dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts