GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/12/spy-shots-cadillac-cts-coupe-caught-with-minimal-camo/

The overall shape of the CTS Coupe's hindquarters will neatly mimic the concept car, though small details have been changed for production purposes. The mesh vents that flanked the center exhaust tips on the concept have been replaced with red reflectors, for instance, and the license plate housing has been reshaped to accept plates from the U.S. or Europe and is now topped by a bigger strip of chrome. Another notable difference is the addition of a true B-pillar where the concept had nothing but glass.
More photos at the link.

·
Registered
13,043 Posts

A bright yellow CTS-V Coupe would be interesting...

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
I'm torn between this and the wagon. I love the looks of both. I would love a Coupe, but the wagon is more practical for me since I do a little bit of light hauling of furniture and such from time to time. The folding rear seats in my 2005 CTS sedan have come in very handy but the wagon might be ideal.

I realize that I may be one of only a handful of buyers for the wagon, in the US anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
That is looking SO good! I love it, it's very close to the concept. It's great that Cadillac is going to be expanding the CTS line. I can't wait for the day when there's a CTS sedan, coupe, wagon and convertible. :yup:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
is it just me or do the rear tires seem oddly small? maybe its just an illusion or some testing technique.
Its not just you. The photo above makes the rear end look like a Pontiac Aztek. They definately need a bigger wheel and an larger fender gap to go with it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That is going to be one sweet car! I am also drawn between this and the wagon. I love the looks of the coupe, but the practicality of the wagon would make it a perfect choice to replace my SRX when the time comes. Never thought I would ever think of buying a wagon!

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
is it just me or do the rear tires seem oddly small? maybe its just an illusion or some testing technique.
That beltline really has been raised to the roof rafters lots of sheetmetal between the wheel lip and the beltline. This is a disturbing trend in GM styling - if the new upcoming lacrosse is any indication.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
This is a great looking car!!! Hopefully GM can do at least as good a job of hiding the "B" pillar as Chrysler did on the Challenger!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
going to be such a nice car, wish it could have been pillarless, I hope the doors are frameless at least

·
Registered
803 Posts
Awesome!!!

Can't wait to see one at an Auto Show. Thats about the only time I get to sit in cars I can't afford. lol.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
This car is gonna be HOT!! I wish i could afford one... ill just stick with the Camaro!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hope your kidding 'cause the Altima coupe is fugly. Don't even know how you can compare the two.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts