GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are on the prowl. I happened to be in Fenton, early this morning. One fully cladded CT6 zipped by me as i was sitting at a light. It was being followed by a cream colored Escalade. I never had a chance to pull out the IPhone. I wish my light had been green and theirs, red.

·
Registered
21,333 Posts
GM tests vehicles all the way up in Fenton?

US-23 is just West of Milford, and US-23 (for the most part) is fairly light traffic; anything North of M-59 and South of Flint.

I don't know if I could live in MI and not waste my life trying to get spy shots.....the allure would be like crack I would imagine...

Every time I go to Milford Proving Grounds, I see something new/odd; driving in or driving out of the complex, or in the immediate area on public roads.

Not to encourage you, but if you sat at the back entrance, you'd see neat stuff every day.

Look, even when Google was driving by it caught 2 Saturn Sky's. (not that they are exotic, but still rare)

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.578...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sk9V2NY4QACNG2io1uhg0Cw!2e0

Reactions: cad1cts

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
^ Because YET ANOTHER strip mall is so much more 'useful' than any patch of trees/ nature.

Unfortunately, new 'strip mall' never seems to involve any actual strippers. Now THAT would be useful.
My town has a pretty involved downtown. Strip malls are anathema to it. The same cannot be said for the next town over (full of strip mall-loving degenerates).

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Strip malls are gross. I hate them.

They're like the very definition of suburban America. Yuck.
So what is wrong with suburban America? It's a safe, well kept place perfect for families, out door activity and auto ownership. Plus criminals and progressives gravitate to cities, so give me the burbs any day!

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
So what is wrong with suburban America? It's a safe, well kept place perfect for families, out door activity and auto ownership. Plus criminals and progressives gravitate to cities, so give me the burbs any day!
Yeah but... but... my suburban upbringing was safe, comfortable, and made me rebellious for no good reason so I am required to hate it as an adult.

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
Safe and well-kept so long as my neighbors keep their places well-kept, or else I lay a beatdown on whoever litters in front of my house or whose dog pees on my lawn.

It's easy to hate the suburbs... from the suburbs. That said, from the suburbs, I actually prefer living in a city. It's more fun and everything is more accessible. There's something exhilarating about walking in an area where you know people have been shot, stabbed, and otherwise mugged and murdered.

Yeah but... but... my suburban upbringing was safe, comfortable, and made me rebellious for no good reason so I am required to hate it as an adult.
Particularly with zero real-world experience in dealing with degenerates.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts