GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,642 Posts
I was certain he'd pick the Cadillac by the way he was laughing and so thoroughly enjoying it, but his choice of the Tesla backs up how the Tesla owners I've spoken to rave about the effortless acceleration.

But damn that CT5-V looks and sounds good!

I'd like to see them expand this test out - USA vs. Germany to see how the Tesla/Cadillac stack up vs. BMW/Audi.

·
Premium Member
32,746 Posts
I was certain he'd pick the Cadillac by the way he was laughing and so thoroughly enjoying it, but his choice of the Tesla backs up how the Tesla owners I've spoken to rave about the effortless acceleration.

But damn that CT5-V looks and sounds good!

I'd like to see them expand this test out - USA vs. Germany to see how the Tesla/Cadillac stack up vs. BMW/Audi.
Yup, he is trying to say gas prices and chargers, etc., but we all know what the 5 year old does..

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
61602711524__A90FE1A0-FAF9-47CD-B067-83365E208A27 (002).jpg

Here's my answer to tesla or TesCadillac.

Reactions: CadillacSA

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
While not as quick as the Tesla, the Volt does a respectable SOTP 0-40 mph. When Cadillac makes the Ultium available, let's do this again.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Congrats, looks great. How long from build to the dealer?
I didn't order it. However it is the first and only CT5 V to arrive and my dealer. I literally snatched it off the truck when it was delivered yesterday. I did see that it was inbound for weeks and told my dealer I wanted in when it came in. As I was driving down to the dealer after it was unloaded another long time customer spotted it and said to my salesman: "That's my next car!" My salesman had to give him the bad news that it was already sold.

Reactions: Dovetonsils
1 - 11 of 11 Posts