GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,823 Posts
Silly East siders and your wanna-be dream cruises! ;)

Looks like a good time. I was busy taken the old man out to the ball game to go.

· Registered
6,832 Posts
I was near grand rapids that day but was offered to go.

...I'll see you all on WOODWARD;) in August...

maybe we should do a Telegraph, Dequindre, John R, Crooks, and M24/Lapeer "cruise" not necessarily dream:D

just because my car isn't 25+ years old doesn't mean we shouldn't be a part of the cruisn! (and I'm not talking about my Malibu)

CobaltSS

· Registered
11,217 Posts

maybe we should do a Telegraph, Dequindre, John R, Crooks, and M24/Lapeer "cruise" not necessarily dream:D

just because my car isn't 25+ years old doesn't mean we shouldn't be a part of the cruisn! (and I'm not talking about my Malibu)

CobaltSS
If you're lucky, I'll dust off the K-car and bring it out. ;)

· Registered
1,286 Posts

CobaltSS

Why not a Van **** Cruise?

Then you can go past a Ford Stamping plant, a Chrysler Assembly plant and the GM Tech Center. You can not only see some good cars, but see where different stages of vehicle design/construction for each of the Big 3 take place.

Also those were some nice pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.