GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my new 2004 Bonneville GXP in Crimson Tintcoat metallic. It's so new in the pic it still has the protectant tape on it.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@May 10 2004, 07:17 PM
Looks nice., Enjoy it.

Crimson Tintcoat ? Looks a lot like Red. :lol:
I don't know if they still do or not, but auto makers use to hire Poets to invent the names of the colors :laughbounce:.

Sweet Car 5.3Avalanche, hope you enjoy it :afro:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's another pic

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bonneville GXP vs. BMW 530i

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
Cool color and nice car!

It looks great in the daylight, so far I have only seen the color in person and nighttime on the lot of a Pontiac dealership.

I would take the GXP over the 530!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by nsap@May 21 2004, 12:18 AM
How do you like your new GXP thus far?
The car is so beautiful. Everywhere I go people are staring even though it's not modded. The first thing that I was surprised with was the ride. For riding on 18's with performance skins, you'd think it'd be a real hard ride, but the bonne is smooth as silk surprisingly. Power is excellent compared to my old 3.8 LS Impala. This car is just so sexy. The HUD is beautiful as well and very convenient. Oh, and the Northstar 4.6, let's just say that between how it sounds out the quad tip exhaust and the performance it delivers to this large sedan, it's very impressive. I'm very happy with this buy.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by MCGARRETT@May 21 2004, 04:36 PM
Cool color and nice car!

It looks great in the daylight, so far I have only seen the color in person and nighttime on the lot of a Pontiac dealership.

I would take the GXP over the 530!
After consecutively riding in the rear drive bimmer and the front drive GXP, the GXP is just way more rewarding. The sound of the Northstar, the look of the body, exceeds the bimmer in all aspects. And those 16" rims on the bimmer make the tires look like mud runners compared to the GXP. Don't get me wrong, the bimmer is nice, but for that much money, I expect more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts