GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This works like every other photoshop competition, basically. There is a starter image, only the details are cleared so you can CREATE-A-CAR! Today's image is a black Cadillac Escalade Limousine. You can design it of any type, brand, and so on. Of course, no cheating! The deadline is December 19, 2006, so you guys have ten (10) days exact. Voting will take place in tis thread and will be up when I get available time (usually weekend time) to do it. You'd basically vote for first (5 Pt's.), 2nd (2 Pt's.) and 3rd (1pt.) You can have a fourth position for recognition, which would earn 1/2 a point, but this is optional. Post your images here! Good luck, and start chopping!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Its really roughly cleaned. Easy on the blur tool there. Plus, we already have a contest section. And theres no rules against making the original image a different brand than it originally was.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i suck at photoshop, so im out of these contests anyway.. but it would be much easier for the choppers to start with the stock grille then the sloppy blurred lines

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. We already have a weekly sanctioned chop contest every week plus a monthly "themed" contest on top of that.

You simply won't find many people will have time to enter your contests.

Why don't you take the "blank" vehicle and make it your own brand? perhaps create variants or something? It seems like it could be a cool idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts