GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By: Keith Cornett - Sep 21, 2022
CorvetteBlogger.com

We know from some prominent YouTubers that there is currently an embargo on publishing any reviews or “driving impressions” of the 2023 Corvette Z06, and now we know the date to when they will start to be published.

Auto review channel Savage Geese put out this instagram preview showing the 2023 Corvette Z06 on a track and at the end they show the October 3rd date. That’s less than two weeks away!

See more at the link

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Ah, so the embargo of opinions ends the 3rd...how about the embargo of manufacture of said vehicle?

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,796 Posts
Last I heard limited production started the 19th, has it been stopped again?

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Its going to be interesting to see how the Z06 handles vs the Z07 on track.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Can't imagine what the Zora, and E-Ray will be like.
Both will be heavier so I don’t expect them to be faster on track unless GM has something up there sleeve.

Now if they differentiate the Zora and ZR-1 then id love to see what a ZR-1 1LE looks like.

Reactions: BlackGTP

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Both will be heavier so I don’t expect them to be faster on track unless GM has something up there sleeve.

Now if they differentiate the Zora and ZR-1 then id love to see what a ZR-1 1LE looks like.
They could easily offer more HP I would think. Who knows. But, the amount of engineering they put into the Z06 is crazy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts