GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
have the stripe reach teh end of the hood and thats it, and move that dang wheel? where did you get a export vette picture from? The dam car is still in pre-production phase, and there is a export version!!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I flipped an existing picture. It's not really an export car.
When I flipped it, the steering wheel changed sides.

·
Registered
316 Posts
hey rex, while looking at new C6 pics yesterday i was wondering how it would have looked had they given it more of a boattail. like...rather than the slope of the rear window ending a few inches before the end of the car, have the slope extend all the way and not become flush with the rear deck until it meets the 3rd brake light area. however, the rear window would still be the same length...it would just turn to sheetmetal or whatever for the last few inches of slope....somewhat similar to the stingray, only squared off like the C6 rather than pointed like the stingray. does this make any sense? i thought maybe it'd look cool and give it a little more distinct, traditional corvette look.

·
Registered
373 Posts
pretty good looking, *hoping there will be a 500hp monster under the hood if chevy makes something that like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts