·
Registered
815 Posts
Starting to look more like a Saab.....

<_<

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yah the rear does look fat, but if you look at it enough it looks better. If that wing was different or gone that would help out the rear.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Sweet. Velite interior - nope. Keep it the way it is!

·
Registered
739 Posts
That's not too bad. I know you had to recreate the spoiler, so it wasn't easy. But I like that it (spoiler) has a squared off look like some other vert concepts I've seen.

I will agree that the whole car looks as though it was widened a little. Did you do anything to it?

By the way, he's not leaning on the invisi-roof. He's swinging his arm across the front and saying "Hot damn, this is one firecracker of an autee-mobile!"

·
Registered
739 Posts
It would be easy enough to take the Holden Marilyn concept and slap the GTO trim on it. I would keep the lower fascia from the Holden though.

I like a couple other things about Rex's chop. The color is nice, and the roof almost looks like it could be a convertible hard top. Although it might be too large to work. Still, I like that idea.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It sucks!

It's a bathtub with tires. There are tons of better looking convertables out there. This one is an also ran. The sooner it's forgotten about the better.

Who designs this crap. (_!_)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts