GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks Saturnsteve, but Fbody and Bots always have great entries and it's always fun to compete with them. Good job, guys, and thanks again for the votes!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats, Fbod (...you saw it too. Voted for it on how you pushed it for the armored and armed version of it) & Prov (...as usual, classic, tight, and sharp).

Didn't think the Pad 2 was controversial. Just a fun sketch of intentionally keeping as much of the Pad concept's distinctive flowing shape without losing too much of it's look, overlaying it onto the van's wheelbase, body side contours and a few details as if it could really be built onto the van's frame base (ala Sbarro, Barris, anyone?). The van's rear door arch was the strongest design connection to the PAD's rear window. The Pad's wheels were also so distinctive that I kept them.
Always try to have a fun and free attitude to produce different visions as well as clean chops. There are far better PS technicians out there with better machines that could run circles around my old (Betsy) machine.

Vote for 'em or not, doesn't matter. I'll play to the spirit of the law, it's always more fun & liberating that way.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
FBODYRULES said:
ok what do you mean?
I meant that it as a positive thing. As in, who but F-Body could have pulled off such an amazing chop. Also as in, a well deserved win. No rudeness intended.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
heals120 said:
I meant that it as a positive thing. As in, who but F-Body could have pulled off such an amazing chop. Also as in, a well deserved win. No rudeness intended.
ok cool, sorry man.
I thought you meant something a bit different.

Congrats to Prova and BOt, that was fun.
thanks to you guys that voted for my design

1 - 12 of 12 Posts