1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 48 points, and the majority of the votes, the winner is:

AtomicShark: (#16)

second place (27 pts) was Rex Raider:

third place was: BasicConcept #11 with 16pts.

Congrats everyone!

Thanks for entering!
Thanks for voting!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Very good atomic! Even though I didn't vote, that is one of the best, most intriguing designs ever. I hope Buick makes that!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I forgot all about the voting day!!

Add another vote to Atomicshark - he nailed the signature Buick look.

I think the rest of us were trying to make the Buick more aggressive and muscular - not elegant and sophisticated like they should be.

I have to admit now that it's done - an orange Buick would never sell......

Good on ya Atomicshark !!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by caprice 511@Aug 16 2004, 09:24 PM
gentlemen , gentlemen we have too many four doors as is . rex raider gets my vote :bounce: .
I appreciate the vote, but the voting ended yesterday. :laughbounce:

·
Registered
316 Posts
that is the buick i would buy. i sure hope this gets sent to GM? they must build this car....amazing job, atomic.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by 3eb@Aug 17 2004, 06:12 PM
that is the buick i would buy. i sure hope this gets sent to GM? they must build this car....amazing job, atomic.
I agree. I hope they also send it to GM. this Buick is sweet. Can't even tell it's a Century.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Originally posted by amark329@Aug 17 2004, 04:43 AM
Congrats. Mark my words: This is the best photoshop and design I have ever seen. You hold the title atomicshark. :p
Agreed. That's a grand interpretation of what Buick's future design direction should be when applied to a four-door sedan. AtomicShark's concept is progressive; the LaCrosse is regressive. Are you listening, C.J. Fraleigh?

Cheers to you, AtomicShark.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Damn, now that is a buick that would lay waste to the 300C (Atomic Sharks). Amazing. just make it rwd and v8, and you have the new buick flagship.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dunno bout you guys, but no offense to rex (seiously no offense) but rex's style is straight out of the 80's. Minus the quality of their products fords styling has taken control for me. GM and most of its followers seam to have this 80's weird hump over the back wheel styling. Its all about clean straight lines. Look at the 300c. Damn that thing is mobster. its hot. oh well, dont take offense rex i wish i could man handle photoshop the way you do. We just have different stlying tastes....

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No offense taken.

The idea of the contest is to modify the car in any way possible. It's not necessarily about making the car look better or more modern.

It's more about idea and execution.

Beauty is totally subjective. I'm sure that your mom thinks you are beautiful, even if other people do not (jk! :lol:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
All 3 were excellent chops.
In critiquing them; (These are just an old man's thoughts)
#1) The top is on a little sideways otherwise a good looking concept. Atomicshark knows how to visually sell a product. :)
#2) This looks like a production model. Well thought out and flawless execution.
#3) The grille looks a little cartoonish. Suicide doors are a nice touch.
Congrats to you all and to your Photoshopping skills.
Yer pal, red

1 - 20 of 25 Posts