GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the picture for this week.

Modify it any way that you want. Change colors, looks, background, etc... You have to leave at least 1 element of the original pic, doesn't matter what it is.

A small change this time around, COMMENTS and SUBMISSIONS will be placed in the same thread. It adds a little more flow.

Only 1 entry per person, and NO revisions. Once you've entered, that's your entry.

You have until Friday night to submit your entries, so there is no need to rush right away.

Any questions, let me know.

Good luck!

For the size, you can resize the picture, but it should NOT exceed 1024x768.

Here's the pic:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Paul8488 for not adding any other pieces of cars etc. and working with what you have that is exceptional! I love it. Great Job. :woot2:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hope you like!
List of mods: Coupe conversion, lowered car/chopped roof, tinted windows, door handle, grille, headlights and the light under that (lol i dont know the name), new rims, modified side mirror.
P.S. this is my second chop ever and please post your comments. thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
REX BUDDY YOUR THE MAN I BOW DOWN TO U ON THAT CHOP!!! SSSSSSSSAAAWEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH BUILD WOULD BUILD THAT AS THEIR NEW FLAGSHIP REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR FOR 2007 OR WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO DISCONTINUE THE PA..BUT LIKE GM AND BOB LUTZ THEY WOULDNT COME CLOSE TO THAT UNFORTUNATELY!!:-( BUT THATS GM FOR YA!!! BUT AGAIN GREAT CHOP REX

·
Registered
13 Posts
REX BUDDY YOUR THE MAN I BOW DOWN TO U ON THAT CHOP!!! SSSSSSSSAAAWEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH BUILD WOULD BUILD THAT AS THEIR NEW FLAGSHIP REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR FOR 2007 OR WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO DISCONTINUE THE PA..BUT LIKE GM AND BOB LUTZ THEY WOULDNT COME CLOSE TO THAT UNFORTUNATELY!!:-( BUT THATS GM FOR YA!!! BUT AGAIN GREAT CHOP REX
Rex, i think your chop is great but im not a fan of bmw and that is more bmw then anything. why would GM make anything that looks that much like a bmw!?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Rex: Nice job definitely the best so far. I like the coupe idea.

Neb5: I like yours as well. Great job.

Montess2K: Can't say I'm digging it. But I like the idea of the hood scoop and the suicide doors. Even though I don't like it you did a great job modifying it.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts