GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take the picture below and modify it any way that you want. Change colors, looks, background, etc...

The changes can be serious or silly. The changes don't have to make the car more desirable, they just have to make it different.

You are showing off your creativity and your chopping skills.

You must use the original picture as your starting point. Try to keep some semblance of the original pic.

You can make up to 2 entries! But if you do, they have to be significantly different from each other. Please send me final copies only. NO revisions after entry. Once you've entered, that's your entry.

If more than 20 entries are received, I might not use "2nd" entries. So please indicate which one you prefer, in case of that scenario.

Chopping is anonymous!:

Do NOT post your images here in this thread. Instead, E-mail them to: [email protected].
Do not send a link to the picture. Send the picture itself. Please send it in JPG format. Please do not write your name anywhere in your picture.
In your e-mail (but not your picture) please include your user name, even if you think that I know who you are.

You have until Thursday at Midnight to submit your entries, so there is no need to rush right away. Quality takes time. Voting will start on Friday.

Same rule in effect. If you enter, you MUST vote. Contestants that do not vote will be penalized.

Here's the pic to modify:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Current Contest #111: Saturn LS Wagon

I figured after last week, where everyone complained about making perfection better....

·
Registered
27 Posts

camaro_freak said:
boy oh boy that wagon was ugly!
:mad: NO IT WASN'T!!!! to all you wagon haters out there, :p:!! lol. yeah this one should be interesting. i finally downloaded GIMP so i should actually be able to compete in this one. i am relatively noew at this so don't expect anything that good. i look forward to seeing all of you guy's chops for this one.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts

CJ14 said:
:mad: NO IT WASN'T!!!! to all you wagon haters out there, :p:!! lol. yeah this one should be interesting. i finally downloaded GIMP so i should actually be able to compete in this one. i am relatively noew at this so don't expect anything that good. i look forward to seeing all of you guy's chops for this one.
Good luck! doing these contests has helped me get better, and any skill I have for photoshop, I owe alotta credit to the contstructire critisism that I have recieved..some of which came from my pals here ha.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

asim said:
Yes! No one hasn't said this will be interesting yet!

This WILL be interesting! LOL

I agree, I don't think no one could make this any worse.
Man, you beat me to it! :D

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I would hope that ALL the contests I spend my precious time on here would be interesting. Otherwise, what's the point of doing these?

I would hope after my last few contest initial posts, that we would be off this "interesting" thing by now.

Commenting on interesting is no longer interesting.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

Rex Raider said:
I would hope that ALL the contests I spend my precious time on here would be interesting. Otherwise, what's the point of doing these?

I would hope after my last few contest initial posts, that we would be off this "interesting" thing by now.

Commenting on interesting is no longer interesting.
Hey, we're just joking around. It's a tradition around here now. :D

·
Banned
17,572 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts

Can't wait to see the chops on this one. The styling on the whole line of large saturns faded far too quickly for all the investment that went into the line. Lets see what a quick revamp will do to these soccer momobiles.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

DuSpinnst said:
Not to be a bum, but that Avatar of yours is getting Stale. I miss the old SmartCar one......
I don't have the Smart anymore.
I still have the Beetle.
I'm working on a new Hybrid Camry avatar and sig. Stay tuned...

And if you don't mean to be a bum, then don't be.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Extending the deadline one more day. Not many entries received.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts