162 Posts
Re: Current Contest #110: Results!

now I know that lazy chops don't crack it. Too bad for my Camaro hatch

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I seriously thought my Camaro entry would have done better than it did. But I have to admit I've been working a lot lately and haven't been dedicating my regular amount of time...

·
Registered
112 Posts

Thanks for everyone's support. I thought the new Camaro would have been overdone by now after seeing them at other forums. So I tried to do what a modern El Camino might look like borrowing heavily from the Camaro platform.
A great looking bike always help!
We all have the luxury to skip a contest when pressed by time. Rex has to produce every time even with pressures of a 'real life'. He comes with a gem more often than not.
Till next.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

wow, i wasn't expecting montess2k's entry to get top3, congrats monte. i was, however, expecting at least one of mine to make it...but scoring both 4th and 5th place is dam good :D . can't say i liked prova's entry this week, but i guess i was in the minority.

any comments/suggestions on either of my entries, guys? (the black pontiac and the silver convertible)

·
Registered
760 Posts

wow, i wasn't expecting montess2k's entry to get top3, congrats monte.
HEY! What the heck is that supposed to mean?LMAO Thanks I think...and thanks everyone for the votes, it's nice to be in the top 3 once in a while with all "the big wigs" I even reclaimed my typical 6th place back, go me! LOL. Well sooo many great chops done by everyone great job!

Joe

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

montess2k said:
HEY! What the heck is that supposed to mean?LMAO Thanks I think...and thanks everyone for the votes, it's nice to be in the top 3 once in a while with all "the big wigs" I even reclaimed my typical 6th place back, go me! LOL. Well sooo many great chops done by everyone great job!

Joe
i thought the way you put the other camaros in was cool but the exxecution of that seemed kinda sloppy to me :/ . i thought neb's entry (M) would've made top3 for sure.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

Congrats to the winners! :clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts