GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to talk about any of the entries, or have any questions or anything else, THIS is the forum to do it.

The other thread is ONLY for contest ENTRIES.

·
Registered
913 Posts
SKetch238's entry is awesome! I really like it. But I allready think the Impala's design is good for a few more years.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like sketches design,I was going to do the same thing but he got it done faster so.I think I am going to sit this one out

You can still enter. Try something else. I doubt that your idea and execution would be exactly the same. You still have a few days to come up with something.

O I forgot ,Rex, I dont like it I just dont think that the bottom half does not go with the design of the Impala

There is much more changed than just the bottom. The whole car is over a foot shorter than a regular Implala. It's not even an Impala anymore. More of a Subaru Legacy competitor. I like the look.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I do not like the top half or the bottom half. Let's just say it's not your best design but you are the master at photoshop for sure. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
DK: Come on, man. Blow mine away. Get some views of other vehicles
in the same perspective...other brands even and use your layers
and erase tool. Have Fun. :D

- sketch

·
Registered
913 Posts
SKetch nice chop that would definitely blow the Z away.

TruckMuddr that is sweet!! I would rather be seen in that than any japanese import. :D :p Nice job to all so far. I would llike to begin doing some renderings of my designs in Photoshop as well so look for some from me soon but not here I'll leave this stuff to you guys. ;)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Dark Knight I congratulate you at even attempteing this. I have no clue how to use Photoshop and I believe we're the same age so good for you. If I had tried to enter one it might as well have been a poop on a stick. B)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Jeez, I can't believe you 2 were born in the 90's :p, that seems so not long ago :lol: . Where's some more entries too?? Looks like I'll have to get messy with Paint tonite :zippy: !

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jul 14 2004, 10:06 PM
Of all the entries J8, your's is definitely the most recent.
I just figured to post something to encourage more people to enter. I would like to see at least 10 entries :krider:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts