GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
9,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like sketches design,I was going to do the same thing but he got it done faster so.I think I am going to sit this one out

You can still enter. Try something else. I doubt that your idea and execution would be exactly the same. You still have a few days to come up with something.

O I forgot ,Rex, I dont like it I just dont think that the bottom half does not go with the design of the Impala

There is much more changed than just the bottom. The whole car is over a foot shorter than a regular Implala. It's not even an Impala anymore. More of a Subaru Legacy competitor. I like the look.

· Registered
669 Posts
SKetch nice chop that would definitely blow the Z away.

TruckMuddr that is sweet!! I would rather be seen in that than any japanese import. :D :p Nice job to all so far. I would llike to begin doing some renderings of my designs in Photoshop as well so look for some from me soon but not here I'll leave this stuff to you guys. ;)

· Registered
669 Posts
Dark Knight I congratulate you at even attempteing this. I have no clue how to use Photoshop and I believe we're the same age so good for you. If I had tried to enter one it might as well have been a poop on a stick. B)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.