GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow, I thought the MKS was FWD, I guess I learned something.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
I had such high hopes for this car. But, from the reviews i've read, the car is just mediocre at best. At least Cadillac has nothing to worry about. Decent ads though.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yeah these ads make the car looks really awesome. When you see the real life pictures though its really lame. Amazing interior. But the body is just... really odd.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yeah these ads make the car looks really awesome. When you see the real life pictures though its really lame. Amazing interior. But the body is just... really odd.
I'm just the opposite - love the exterior, hate the interior.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
IMO, Lincoln has had great advertisements. The cars themselves weren't always, but the ads were.

Side: did they delete a bunch of ads? I thought there was an LS commercial with rain that was very good, but now I can't find it.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
As I was working today I heard this ad a couple of times. I thought it was a grabber, just my opinion. Much like art, I just know what I like.

Link to ad:

http://www.mahalo.com/Cat_Power_Lincoln_Ad
Nice commercial; it reminded me of Fast and the Furious a little bit (going through the engine, gears etc).......but that's not a bad thing.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I had such high hopes for this car. But, from the reviews i've read, the car is just mediocre at best. At least Cadillac has nothing to worry about. Decent ads though.
You must've been reading too much into the reviews.....the MKS will mop the floor with the DTS and perhaps the STS as well.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I love the LS commercial where dude is grabbing some gears and they make it a point to show its a manual trans. I wish they would have done a v8 and that silky getrag behind it.

I dont care what anyone says but these new manumatics arent the same as a real manual transmission, Ill grab my own gears thank you very much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts