GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 430-horsepower Corvette will rent for $164.99 per day, placing it among Avis' more expensive offerings. It will be available in four warm-weather markets: Arizona, California, Florida and Las Vegas.

The Corvette will be equipped with the base LS3 6.2-liter, aluminum-block V8 engine. The car also will be equipped with keyless ignition with push-button start and an automatic transmission.

Avis has added a number of niche vehicles to what it dubs its "Cool Collection" in recent years, including the Cadillac CTS, Hummer H3 and Toyota Prius.

Avis joins rival Hertz in offering to rent Corvettes. Hertz also has its own lineup of specialty rentals, which includes the Shelby GTH.

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080311/FREE/76491331/1023/rss01&rssfeed=rss01

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So we have a lot of people on here who actually buy used Vettes right???

U have rented a car before right???

I have... and I will tell U that I damm sure didn't treat it like it was min.

IN FACT... Hertz does the Mustang GT rental thing. Back in the 60's they did too... It was a MANY of cats who would rent a Mustang for the weekend just to take it to the track. I'm sorry bro... but I don't wanna buy a used 430HP car that not just one driver was in... but 15 or 20 different drivers abusing it.

I mean seriously... have U ever driven yours and not thought... "DAMN!!! I should be driving this the way my mom drives her Corolla."?

THANK GOD... .they aren't renting MN6s

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.