GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw my first colorado in person today. while at dealership for an oil change, i strolled over to truck section to see a colorado sport i saw while driving in.

have to say, that is one nice little truck. really impressed with interior layout,unfortunatley it had cloth. bumper/foglamps from the sport, are much nicer looking in person then in pictures.

price was what really shocked me, this was a single cab, coth interior, sport trim.. the factory sticker was about 23k which i expected since it was the larger 5 cylinder . but the dealer had a little strip added next to window sticker for the "EXTRAS".. get this, they charged additional $199 for pinstriping (2 colors, straight lines), $199 for window tint. if that wasnt crazy, heres the big one.. they charged a $2000 market adjustment charge? total sticker was over 25k

it was simliar to this one, but in black.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I saw two of them out here in west Houston at the dealer. One was a four door. The new design has a lot of curb appeal (compared to the S-10 it replaces), but I wonder about the power plant as well. I didn't see any "market adjustment charges" on the stickers, but I really wasn't looking for it. They were charging $100 for the plastic bumper lips, though.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im in the houston area also, i was at Monument Chevrolet in deep park/pasadena area.. formerly timmers chevorolet on 225. that sticker i mentioned was some dealer added on crap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts