GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LLN has close-up pics of the front and rear end of the upcoming Cobalt. Personally I dont like the headlights or the way the grille cuts into the hood. Tail-lights look like a cross-eyed Jetta.
I guess they are trying to be a little quirky after getting ripped for the current model being boring. I would rather they had gone for classy like the Mazda 3.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-cobalt-2010.html

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
this better come with nav, leather and something else that is not needed for a car in this class or GM will be doomed. :p:

it looks good, much more of a looker in sedan form this time around

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Somehow reminds me of a Hyundai Elantra.
It does have a certain Korean vibe to it, I agree. But I think that might actually help it if anything the way things are going these days. Wasn't it designed in part or fully by Daewoo? The only thing I reall don't like is how high the cross bar of the grille is. The grille should have been lower on the facia and not cut into the hood like that, more like the Malibu. Or maybe that would have made G5 gille inserts too hard to make :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
How did they manage to get pictures of both the front and the back, but not the interior...
+1. Unless the interior photos are being held back and are coming later.........?

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
this better come with nav, leather and something else that is not needed for a car in this class or GM will be doomed. :p:

Doomed? People still buy cars if there is no nav, there is a small portion of them that actually get it, even though the majority say they need it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

The current Cobalt sells rather will without nav. If the new one has nav how much will sales improve?

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
Cobalts are flying off the lots now. They always say that Ford and GM don't make money on small cars. I wonder if that's still the case. They should be able to sell them much closer to sticker price now.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I think it looks good compared to the blandass sedan we have now this one looks more upscale! I believe when its in full production trim, with proper rims and bodygaps, and a sweet interior its gonna be a homerun. Alot of you naysayers will change your mind!

·
Banned
6,921 Posts
I think it looks good compared to the blandass sedan we have now this one looks more upscale! I believe when its in full production trim, with proper rims and bodygaps, and a sweet interior its gonna be a homerun. Alot of you naysayers will change your mind!
Hold your horses.
I haven't even posted yet.
I'm still looking for the right internet photos that go with this marvelous opportunity.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Doomed? People still buy cars if there is no nav, there is a small portion of them that actually get it, even though the majority say they need it.
The current Cobalt sells rather will without nav. If the new one has nav how much will sales improve?
He was joking people. :rolleyes:

Anyone else notice that the car has been wrecked. Someone put a huge dent in the right front corner and in true red-neck fashion (I would know) as covered it up in duck tape. :lmao:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.