GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. i was 2nd at light behind a civ hatchback.. probably 97-99.. next to him was a tow truck.. tow trucked revved his engine.. so dude thought since he was in one of those fast civ's (lol)..tow truck would be easy pickins.. man..once that light turned green tow truck blew his lil doors off.. later same nite, saw acura integra vs. huge chevy single cab 4x4 monster truck. similiar results.. i think the import boys have wrong impression on how well a large v8 truck will do.. esp a tow truck driver, they feed they families on how fast they get to accidents.. so thats their livelyhood..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ricers all think the same , one of my closest freinds , got a 98 accord 4cyl when he got his license , and i have my 01 seirra. hes got the ricer mentality into him , he looks at a nice camero , or the pics in my rec room of my dad`s mach 1 he had as a kid , and he calls them discusting . i`m like look at what ur driving , and he gets ****y , says he will run me , but rarely does. its funny because he gets out on the street and takes off from stop lights but rarely can break the tires loose , i can always spin for a good hundred feet untill i catch. i`ve had my truck programmed and i`m near the 300 hp mark and 310 toque . What these people don`t understand is you can have all this horse power , but if you don`t have torque , you ain`t **** . I love goin down to the city and peelin out at stop lights , when i see a ****y little ricer. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts