GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Ummm... Okay, I'm not a big on always calling out when somebody is ripping off a design, but I can't be the only one seeing a large amount of Riviera concept in there...

-Chase

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
the basic design is the Riviera, all of it-with the Flextreme headlights of course
To my eyes, the front end is absent the sculpting of the bumper and airdam of the Riv I SO hoped would appear on the Invicta, plus is missing a prominent grille...interesting how we all see things differently.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Love it. It's actually a reviera concept isn't it? I saw that car in the NY show, and it was really good.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
To my eyes, the front end is absent the sculpting of the bumper and airdam of the Riv I SO hoped would appear on the Invicta, plus is missing a prominent grille...interesting how we all see things differently.
Did you happen to notice the sides though? It just screams it!

-Chase

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
Did you happen to notice the sides though? It just screams it!

-Chase
Yes you are so right...I belatedly noticed the profile as I was so distracted by the cool front and rear ends. Maybe Buick will make a smart move and build the Riviera (with normal doors) before that lovely design theme is snitched by someone else for production.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Yes you are so right...I belatedly noticed the profile as I was so distracted by the cool front and rear ends. Maybe Buick will make a smart move and build the Riviera (with normal doors) before that lovely design theme is snitched by someone else for production.
I agree with you, the front and the back are pretty cool looking, they seem to be pretty original.

-Chase

1 - 11 of 11 Posts