GM Inside News Forum banner

China La Crosse Spyshots

5K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  CheetahDC 
#1 ·
#16 ·
yes it is, they are duplicators

#15 ·
The car pictured is in fact the Chinese Regal, it's a clone of the Opel Insignia. Hopefully the use of the Insignia in other markets means that a new AURA is on its way shortly.

#17 · (Edited)
further proof GM has no idea what to do with Buick NA... at this point just sell the EnClave and be done with it. GM can't even bother to bring anything over (rebadged from Eurpoe), we have to get left-over designs for China.

PATHETIC... with this and the sad news on Pontiac (no Kappa replacement!!!) and FWD there is nothing of interest left at P-B-GMC

#20 ·
So china will be getting 2 versions of the insignia and we get the american dumb_ss version. Unbelievable that they will not sell a car that people will buy. All they have to look at is the Malibu and CTS build it and they will come.

#21 ·
I'm confused at all the angst here. What do people have against the new LaCrosse? We don't even know much about it yet. And you people are going gaga over a rebadged Insignia? We don't even know the suspension tunes, the engine tunes, and I don't think we have a really good idea of the LaCrosse's style yet, despite the spy shots. The rebadged Insignia could end up with the suspension of a marshmallow. We have to wait and see.

Woo, hey, my hundredth post!

#22 ·
While it could be made of marshmallows, my point is that they are getting two insignia models on time and we are getting a big fat zero copies of the Insignia.

#24 ·
That's another stupid move from GM. I hate the new GM.

GM should be killed and it's divisions (I mean brand names as divisions were already killed by GM years ago) should be sold to other manufacturers. They'd be treated better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.