GM Inside News Forum banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
The hacking is on the company that allows it to happen to them. There's a reason why Kentucky Fired Chicken has never lost it's secret recipe.
What? You think it's okay then and you give props to China for theft? So if somebody breaks into your house and steals everything you have it's your fault? Should you go to jail then?

You are so unintelligent it hurts. I don't know why I even respond to you.

Reactions: emh

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
Zero problems with it. Either one!
Wow, so even more basic; you can go buy a cart full of groceries and I can steal your paid for groceries. And I can keep doing that until you have no money left? Then I can just move on to the next person until all of their money is gone too? You've no issue with that? Or, I can make it even simpler, I can just take your paycheck and you'll be fine with that? You should've ensured your money was somewhere safe.

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
I bet they don't build their Tesla's in tents in China.
Actually, that could be part of their issue. I assume at this point they are not building in tents, but they've improved their production lines to accommodate for the needed changes. Possibly using not the best production line design format vs. their Chinese production facility that was built after Tesla learned from their mistakes - in effect the Chinese Tesla plant will be optimized which might account for better quality.

Or, could be something totally different.

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
Oh Jack Ma is around. He's just maintaining a lower profile than he did before.
He was getting "too big" got the CCP or something like that.
Yes, he got "reconditioned". I wonder what they actually did to him in those couple of weeks he disappeared?

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
You are only worth what a person is willing to pay you. If the company thinks paying a person half what I get paid is going to fix their problems then they have to do what they feel is necessary.

I believe in being the best mechanic available, if so then my company will have a hard time replacing me.

It's called being great at what you do, plus having confidence in yourself. Which clearly you don't have neither.
These guys are just as good as you are, they are taking your job at half price. The Chinese government decided to pay all their costs for the sole purpose of stealing your job.

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
Stop worying jimbo
,chinese dont care about being mechanics,they prefer bein restaurants owners,bc people need to eat and drink always.😉😉

Majority of our citizens are seriously brainwashed into hatin the word comunism...Russia is not comunist btw.
Chinese style comunism is capitalism at its best.
I guess they call it comunism bc its comunity where all 56 ethnic groups have the same rights.
All this BS about genocide is starting to p**s me of when even PM Truedope parrots it like good puppet of Usa
Few years back there were muslim Taliban fanatics in Xinjang region of China who stabbed and choped up many civilians trying to overthrow chinese goverment and establish Sharia Law run country.
What do you think our goverment would do IF they tried it here? Exactly

Some are stil in prison,most got education learn a trade and work like everyone else.
Btw Uygurs are allowed 3 kids per family now and there are 35.000 Islamic mosque churches.
China does allow ALL religions as long as you dont preach HATE,bet you guys didnt know that.
FB and Twitter is banned in China for same reason,you play by their rules or you dont play.
No hate propaganda allowed.
If you think Chinese have no rights youre very mistaken
Since we cant travel much take a look at china trhu eyes of people who live there such as Gweilo60 chanel or Blondie in China or Reporterfy media travel
Or CGTN
Its quite diff from what Fox or Cnn says

I am concerned about China and Russia in how they impact MY life. My root issue is they are little more than thieves out to crush my way of life. They happen to be communist, I'd still be against them if they called themselves capitalists.

·
Banned
660 Posts
These guys are just as good as you are, they are taking your job at half price. The Chinese government decided to pay all their costs for the sole purpose of stealing your job.
If they do what you say then so be it, I don't need a government to keep me employed. People who think like that are weak.

First of all it's not going to happen. Second even if it did, I would find ways to make it in this world. Third that's the difference between people like you and myself. I don't have self pity, and think there's nothing I can do. Government please help me.

Those other countries have every right to rule the world. Just like we have since WWII.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Wow, so even more basic; you can go buy a cart full of groceries and I can steal your paid for groceries. And I can keep doing that until you have no money left? Then I can just move on to the next person until all of their money is gone too? You've no issue with that? Or, I can make it even simpler, I can just take your paycheck and you'll be fine with that? You should've ensured your money was somewhere safe.
If a person robs your house or takes your paycheck as you and the other guy says. Then yes it's your fault! ( You break this down way to far) You should protect your house, and you should protect yourself.

If your house gets robbed it should be insured, if your bank account gets robbed it should be insured. If it's not then that's on you.

You make this about us when it's about company's, if a hacker steals a companies information then it's the company fault for not protecting their assets. Plain and simple.

If countries, companies and people protected themselves against this crap then it wouldn't exist.

You don't like my way of thinking, because I don't want to be apart of your pity party, (misery loves company)

I think on a higher level then you do.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Looking at chinese automotive designs and vehicle's they produce my only question is do they have any actual designs of their own, or is everything stolen? I feel like i'm looking through the shoe section on amazon.com with the amount of knockoffs they allow. When has any chinese produced knockoff product that is half the price of it's copied version been a success or a solid product, because that would be never!

·
Banned
660 Posts
If a person robs your house or takes your paycheck as you and the other guy says. Then yes it's your fault! ( You break this down way t far) You should protect your house, and you should protect yourself.

If your house gets robbed it should be insured, if your bank account gets robbed it should be insured. If it's not then that's on you.

You make this about us when it's about company's, if a hacker steals a companies information then it's the company fault for not protecting their assets. Plain and simple.

If countries, companies and people protected themselves against this crap then it wouldn't exist.

You don't like my way of thinking, because I don't want to be apart of your pity party, (misery loves company)

I am concerned about China and Russia in how they impact MY life. My root issue is they are little more than thieves out to crush my way of life. They happen to be communist, I'd still be against them if they called themselves capitalists.
What are you concerned about, and how are you going to do anything about it? The other two guys tried to make it out to be on a personal level. It's not, what if this or that. That's just dumb, it's way about any of our pay grades.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Looking at chinese automotive designs and vehicle's they produce my only question is do they have any actual designs of their own, or is everything stolen? I feel like i'm looking through the shoe section on amazon.com with the amount of knockoffs they allow. When has any chinese produced knockoff product that is half the price of it's copied version been a success or a solid product, because that would be never!
If the Chinese automobile industry gets big enough then they will hire people from around the world to engineer their new cars.

The fact that they steal the designs from companies around the world is the fault of the buying public. It's our fault for buying those cars in the first place.

If the Chinese produces a vehicle that is a knock off and the consumer buys it then we are the ones at fault for not recognizing what is going on. If nobody purchased these knock offs then they would stop doing it.

Again it's plain and simple.

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
If a person robs your house or takes your paycheck as you and the other guy says. Then yes it's your fault! ( You break this down way t far) You should protect your house, and you should protect yourself.

What are you concerned about, and how are you going to do anything about it? The other two guys tried to make it out to be on a personal level. It's not, what if this or that. That's just dumb, it's way about any of our pay grades.
So in your world, the thief is never accountable, everything is the victims fault. So now the only safe place for your money is to hid it under your mattress, but now you make no interest or earn no capital gains from investing it, so you have less money. And I'll still come to your house and steal it, money you'll have no proof existed and it'll be all your fault because you had to go to work and leave your money unprotected.

I'm breaking it down this far because there is no difference between China stealing our trade secrets and undermining our industries via product dumping. Through their dishonest practices they are taking people's jobs, their houses and ability to put their kids through college. They are the bully's who steal your lunch money and leave you starving. It is that easy. You take the easy way out and say it isn't a big deal because it is far removed from your personal life.

Because it is above your pay grade, you don't realize this adds to personal tax burdens via higher taxes, takes away government money to repair roads and basic infrastructure - this does cost YOU money. This further undermines our country and its future. I care about my fellow man and my country, I don't live for today and put blinders on assuming tomorrow is just as good.

Ultimately this undermines our entire economy. The less wealth we have is the less money to buy cars for YOU to repair. You have less cars to repair means at best you make less money and in the worst case you have no job, no food.

·
Banned
660 Posts
So in your world, the thief is never accountable, everything is the victims fault.

I'm breaking it down this far because there is no difference between China stealing our trade secrets and undermining our industries via product dumping. Through their dishonest practices they are taking people's jobs, their houses and ability to put their kids through college. They are the bully's who steal your lunch money and leave you starving. It is that easy. You take the easy way out and say it isn't a big deal because it is far removed from your personal life. Because it is above your pay grade, you don't realize this adds to personal tax burdens, takes away government money to repair roads and basic infrastructure - this does cost YOU money. This further undermines our country and its future. I care about my fellow man and my country, I don't live for today and hope tomorrow is just as good.
Criminals can be held accountable, but in the cases when they are not you have to take care of yourself. When you insure your car, you don't have to get uninsured motorist. But if they guy who hits you either has no insurance or not enough your car will not be covered.

I break things down to our level in terms of how we can protect ourselves. On a company level it's their responsibility to keep other companies from stealing their information.

I don't fault other countries and companies for trying to compete any way they can.

It's our job to prevent them from doing so.

What part are you having a hard time understanding? Look I know thinking on this level is really hard.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Criminals can be held accountable, but in the cases when they are not you have to take care of yourself. When you insure your car, you don't have to get uninsured motorist. But if they guy who hits you either has no insurance or not enough your car will not be covered.

I break things down to our level in terms of how we can protect ourselves. On a company level it's their responsibility to keep other companies from stealing their information.

I don't fault other countries and companies for trying to compete any way they can.

What part are you having a hard time understanding? Look I know thinking on this level is really hard.
I had a car broken into years ago, no witness, no arrest, no conviction. What was stolen was gone. The insurance company replaced all that was taken. Problem solved!

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,047 Posts

I had a car broken into years ago, no witness, no arrest, no conviction. What was stolen was gone. The insurance company replaced all that was taken. Problem solved!
Carrying on conversations with yourself now eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,624 Posts
You

I was fine with your comment until the last sentence. You keep saying you want adult conversations and you are the one who makes them childish. I won't get childish like you did, but your way of thinking really floors me and is very short sighted.

I get taking care of your assets and yourself. Everyone does that. But part of protecting what is yours is having an offense by stopping criminals and not just laying there saying it's all my fault and not only do nothing about it, but actively say it is ok to steal. I know theft happens, it is a part of life, but your attitude effectively condones it, whoever has the best theft vs. anti-theft tools wins. IBM is a very sophisticated company, they could literally steal every dollar on the planet if they wanted, but they have corporate and personal morals that stop them. But, were you CEO, you'd just tell them to steal everyone's money because common people aren't sophisticated enough to stop the theft, it's their fault. It's ok to steal money from old, frail people because they are to stupid to take care of their assets. It's ok for me to steal money from children because they aren't big enough to defend themselves. It's ok for China to steal our trade secrets and destroy our industries - no accountability.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I stopped reading your posts in this tread after the one I'm quoting because I'm guessing it's all more of the same "I don't need no gummint" nonsense. But I will say this. If everyone allowed theft to happen just because they are insured, I can assure you everyone's premiums will go up so high that very few would be able to afford insurance (or stay in business in the case of companies). A few (i.e., people like you) can get away with being callous because the rest of us are being prudent. Don't mistake your ability to freeload on the rest of society for superiority.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Why is this a surprise to anyone? Just like the Japanese whose vehicles are widely regarded as the most reliable, the Chinese vehicles will soon be regarded as the same or best built. The reason, their workers care about doing a good job, the rest of the world cares more about the paycheck first.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts